HOW TO ORDER?
Order online by selection your options from the drop down, or call us to order over the phone
Tel 03330117733 mon - fri 10am to 4pm
The perfect flat platen heat press for those looking for a 38cm x 38cm (15" x 15") flat press to create tiles, press larger or small size shirts, ceramic tiles, glass cutting boards, rhinestones, garments, mouse pads, plaques, and more! The PTFE coated upper heat platen which is wide opening for easy product layout, fully adjustable pressure control and digital countdown timer, makes this machine excellent for high pressure applications and embossing applications.
The design of this machine is known for its high and equal pressure of the entire heat platen, which ensures a better transfer effect and finished product. New Hi-Tech ABS material in the units construction creates a more robust peice of equipment and a more efficient machine operation.
Can be used for the following application
|T-shirt vinyl | Mouse mats | Hoodies|
|Crystal Transfer | Plaques | Aprons|
Rhinestone | Jewellery | Clocks, and more
Versatility with consistency makes this the ideal press for any business, with its swing away action, and easy to use control panel this heat press performs well. Single adjustment mechanism, makes adjusting between t-shirts and mouse mats a breeze. Comes with 12 months parts warranty.
Digital temperature and timer control, with alarm to indicated timer count down complete. Temperature can be set from 0 to 225c
|Digital Temperature control||Plate Size:||38cm x 38cm (15”*15”)|
|Digital Timer count down control||Controller:||Digital Temp and Time Controller|
|Adjustable closing pressure||Voltage & Power:||120V/1750W, 220V/1800W|
|Pull down action||Maximum Temp:||225C|
|Teflon coated platen||Temperature Accuracy:||±0.5%|
|Solid study construction||Time Range:||0-480 seconds|
|Max temperature 250c||Packing Size:||71x50x53cm|
|Close lock mechanism|| |
* All of our equipment on our site is shipped to you from the Uk
Heat Press - 38cm x 38cm Clam
Why buy from Heatpressuk?
- We are a friendly company and take time to talk to our customers.
- Our aim is to be informative and helpful to enable customers to make the right choice when buying equipment.
- We offer before and after sales assistance and advice.
- We have a 12 month parts warranty of our products (terms & conditions apply).
- We’ve sold packages to schools, academies, clubs, charities, prisons and other organisations, and have a good reputation.
- We make buying a genuine reliable sublimation business affordable, by selling the right package combinations.